- Large Basin, Tub, or any deep and wide bowl filled with some soft polished rocks in the bottom
- A few towels
- Relaxing music
- An extra pillow or two...one to lean your back on and another to place on your lap so you can rest your arms on - relax those shoulders and deep breathe!
- Mix your favorite scrub in a ceramic bowl and place it near your feet
- Have your favorite foot lotion or oil near-by
- Bring your Essential Oils of choice
- Glass jar filled with Sea Salt or White Sugar
- One type of Essential Oil, or a bottle of reputable/organic essential oil mixed tincture
- Small plastic bottle of oil - Organic Sesame, Jojoba, Grapeseed, or Olive Oil
When scrubbing your feet, to avoid a slip or loss of balance, please sit on the side of the tub.
Open all bottles of oil as well as your jar of salt or sugar.
Grabbing a handful of sugar/salt in one palm (about 1/2 cup)... add 3-5 drops of Essential Oil AND then a few drops of Carrier Oil. With the water running on low, run your free hand under the water, grabbing a small amount of it in that palm....drop small amounts of the water to your other palm holding the scrub - creating a moistening;...JUST enough to see a 'paste' form. Mix it gently with a free finger. Then, get scrubbing - one foot at a time.
You'll feel goosebumps, tingles, even some sensitive areas. Just make sure to cover it all...even your toes, cuticles, nails, heels, and even your shins. Go slowly and don't use too much pressure. Let the scrub do it's work, naturally. Gently. The oils will soon penetrate your tired feet and its healing benefits will be absorbed into your system. Inhale the wonderful Aromatherapy, calming your senses and releasing tension.
After a few minutes, run your feet and hands under the water, or in the shower.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO SLIP...
THIS WILL LEAVE A FILM IN YOUR TUB OR SHOWER AND IS DANGEROUS.
After you have rinsed off, dab your legs and feet dry. Then, rub in the excess oil that is left on the surface. Follow up with a lotion massage.
Feel how soft and healthy your feet are. And, your hands, too!
Breathe and blossom