Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Setting a Healthy Intention Today

February mornings are hard to greet. However, the dark early hours are the best time to rise so that we can wind up our internal sunshine with a morning yoga flow. This morning sequence will guide you into setting your intentions of how your day will begin. Wouldn't it be nice to have control of that for a change? BEFORE the kids, BEFORE checking your e-mails, BEFORE getting into the traffic or subways, and BEFORE your attetion is demanded from others. Most of you are saying, "Ya, right, Melissa. I can't get up until I have my morning coffee!" Do yourself a favor and just try it. Plan on unrolling your mat the night before. Get a cup of tea ready before you practice, if you like. Have a few warm sips and take a few deep breaths. IMPORTANT: Turn on your computer but DO NOT CHECK YOUR E-MAILS....go straight to the following link. http://www.myyogaonline.com/videos/yoga/surya-morning-flow (this is only one of many short yoga sequences to greet your day....feel free to try others. This one is wonderful and a little new for beginners...trying something new first thing in the morning can make you SMILE) I'd like to hear from you. Let me know how you did. Have a wonderful day. Namaste. Breathe and blossom NEW** I have changed locations! Please see my profile for details to find me at EKA Health Clinic.

No comments: