Friday, March 5, 2010

WHO are my readers?

It appears that many people have been visiting my Blog. That's great! My intention is to create a 'converstation' area whereby my visitors can extend their questions and comments in relation to how Reflexology, as well as other holistic modalites that I offer, can help to influence their concerns for a healthy body/mind and lifestyle. This is how it works: I write a POST, then you log on and read it REGULARLY and make your comments heard by pressing the button in blue below the Post that says, "make a comment".

Your comments, questions, and requests for more information on a particular illness, holistic modality, etc... is extremely important to me. How can I help you if I don't know what's on your mind? Even if it's just to say hello.

I am curious, though, as to why there seem to be more 'voyeurs' than communicators? Please leave your mark. Pose a question...make a comment on one of my blog entries. I want to hear from you! Otherwise, I am simply writing and posting to myself! My goal is to educate and motivate all who wish to be more proactive and preventative with regard to their health, as well as for their extended family, friends and children. How can I help? What do you want to know more about? Try me. If you want to keep it private, please feel free to e-mail me at the "email" button on my profile, and I will respond to you quickly. Your privacy will be respected. Who are my readers?? Namaste, Melissa

No comments: